- Nice points about letting style take care of itself.
- Far too much detail on sentence and even syllable-level shenanigans
considering the above point.
- “Continuity principle” – reader should not be distracted from the image or “dream”.
- Focus on action and dialogue (this seems to miss importance of “noticing” or visual detail, I would say).
- Dated and awkward humour on a regular basis.
- Good focus on trying to avoid intrusion or salience of the author – “service of the material” vs “advertisement of the writer”.
- Reasonable set of exercises at the end.